Kathmandu:World wide virus cases spike to 3.5 million & 1.1 million recovery & over 251,000 deaths on Tuesday amidst most of the deadly virus inflicted countries starting to re-open their economies as death rates slow down.
The situation in Europe still seems to be horrific as COVID-19 continues to claim lives:
- Italy recorded 29,079 deaths, UK 28,734, Spain 25, 428, France 25,201 and the US reported over 69,000 deaths along with 1.1 million infections according to Johns Hopkins University.
In Asia, China recorded 4,633 deaths, Japan 487, Russia 1,356 and South Korea 252, Malaysia reported 105 deaths, Philippines 623, Indonesia 864, and Singapore 18 deaths from COVID-19.
In the SAARC region;
- India reported 1,566 deaths,Pakistan 476, Bangladesh 182 deaths, Afghanistan 90,
- Srilanka recorded 8 deaths,Myanmar 6 deaths due to this lethal disease.
- Nepal recorded 75 confirmed cases of deadly contagion of which 16 cases have been cured.
- Maldives recorded 1 death and 541 positive cases of which 18 cases recovered,
- and Bhutan reported 7 positive cases of which 5 persons have recovered.
In Africa, South Africa reported 138 deaths, and Egypt recorded 436 deaths, while Algeria recorded 465 deaths from the deadly virus.
UAE reported 137 deaths, Qatar-12, and Kuwait 40, while Bahrain reported 8 and Saudi Arab 191 deaths due to the COVID-19.
Rara National Park is one of the most spectacular national parks found in Nepal in the far…